A structured, immersive two week program for youth presenting any variety of addiction or mental health concerns. This program focuses on major life areas, stages of change, and healthy coping skills in a residential environment.
Who is it for?
Youth up to the age of 18 managing any of the following:
- substance use
- self harm
- eating disorders
- emotion regulation
- Needs assessment and recommendations
- High risk behavior education
- Development of resiliency, coping, and safety skills
- Individual counseling
- Family support services
- Experiential Group learning
- Guided personal reflection
- Referrals and introductions to appropriate community supports
- Spiritual and cultural activities
- Ongoing support
Contact Alberta Health Services at 780-538-5162 and ask to speak to an Addictions Counsellor.
Questions? Contact Mountain Plains CSSN at 780-567-3128 or email email@example.com to learn more.